Most churches claim to be friendly, open, diverse, and welcoming of everyone. Kingwood Christian Church not only welcomes those with diverse opinions, lifestyles, and cultures, we believe it is through those differences that we thrive and grow. We pride ourselves in encouraging all within our community of faith to journey together, giving each other encouragement, understanding, and support rather than condemnation, criticism and conflict.
Kingwood Christian is a group of Christians seeking to:
- Be fully aware of the social implications of the Gospel
- Encourage the hard questions and enjoy the search for satisfying answers
- Be keenly appreciative of the uniqueness of individuals and the creativity of the Holy Spirit
- Be a church with an absolute commitment to the unity of the church as the will of God revealed in Jesus Christ
- Be devoted to discipleship that emphasizes following God, rather than debating doctrines about Him
Kingwood Christian Church is a community of Christians who will welcome you to the Table of Remembrance and Presence, offer you love, acceptance and forgiveness, affirm your own personal spiritual journey, challenge you to think deeply and to act faithfully, fully informed by the Scriptures, and point you unswervingly and unapologetically to Jesus Christ, the Son of our God, our only Lord and Savior. If this is the kind of church you are looking for, you may very well have found it, and we would love the opportunity to get acquainted with you.
Find out more about. . .
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.